Guidance on the lecture evaluation of the second semester of 2019
The 2019 second semester course evaluation will be conducted as follows,
so be sure to participate in the course evaluation within that period.
-B e l o w-
1. The lecture Evaluation Schedule
Courses(that you take) evaluation period
12. 2.(Mon) 10:00 ~ 12. 13.(Fri) 23:00
Prerequisites for checking the grades
Only students who have completed the course evaluation during the course evaluation period can view the grades and submit an objection during the grade disclosure period.
※ Students who failed to evaluate the course during the course evaluation period cannot check their own grades and appeal the objection.
How to check their own grades in case of non-participant in the lecture evaluation
For the one day, 2020. 1. 2.(Thur) (Last day of report disclosure) after completion of the lecture evaluation, grades can be viewed and objections filed.
Grade disclosure period
12. 26.(Thur) 10:00 ~ 1. 2.(Thur) 23:00
13.(Mon) 10:00 ~ 2. 12.(Weds) 23:00
2. Target classes
: All Subjects to Academics for undergraduates, General's Graduate School, and Graduate's School of special studies.
(※Excluding individual studies, field practice, and military science subjects)
3. How to evaluate the lectures
GLS → Area of Academics → Lecture evaluation → Lecture evaluation menu in this semester(19-2).
4. Other notices
- Lecture evaluation results will be released through GLS within the above disclosure period after this semester grade confirmation. Please participate in sincerely.
- All lecture assessments are conducted in private, and the Anonymity is guaranteed for the participant.
- Lecture evaluation cannot be modified after submission, so please take caution.
-The Academic Affairs Office-