What is the "Creative Study Group"?
The 'Creative Study Group' is a self-made community organized among freshmen in the University College to study together for one semester
- 1st semester : Organize a team with the LC group
- 2nd semester : Organize a team regardless of LC group
Over 90% of LC and almost 2,000 students are participating in this study group every year
- Basic subjects of liberal arts, student's major, foreign languages, current affairs, reading seminar, etc.
- Tutors can be assigned to guide freshmen's study, only in liberal arts & basic subjects.
Qualification for Application
- First-year students of University College
- At the beginning of every semester
- Two hours a week, seven or more times during the semester
- ￦100,000 won for each team
- Receipt( of meal, textbook, copy, etc.) needs to be handed in
- A group/team with 5~7 students. The group/team should elect a leader
- Make a study plan and fill in an application form
- Submit using <GLS letter-writing program> to a SungKyun Mentor or visiting the mentor office
- Self-activity with their leader
- SungKyun Mentor will be monitoring the progress and guiding the students
- Best activity group will be chosen by result report and be shared as a representative case
- Tutor has to be sophomore or over who has received excellent grades in the subject being studied
- Provide tutor activity subsidy (undergraduate student: 150,000won, graduate student: 200,000won)
- Humanities & Social Sciences Campus: 02-760-0772~0774
- Natural Sciences Campus: 031-299-4216, 4217, 4219